[Hidden-tech] cooperative lawyer

Steve Harrington sharrington at bhacpas.com
Mon Jun 25 08:28:23 EDT 2012

Patrick Deluhery is the most knowledgeable lawyer in coops I have met.

He was at farm credit and has probably dealt with hundreds of coops.  He
has been a very valuable resource to me in working with many
cooperatives.

1-413-348-1189

Email

pdeluhery at aol.com

Steve Harrington

Since Internet email security and delivery is not guaranteed, email to
Bova Harrington & Associates, P.C. should not contain sensitive
materials, including Social Security numbers, and information containing
bank account numbers and ways of accessing bank or other financial
accounts.  If you need to send sensitive information, please call our
office at 413-585-5815, or send us an email (without the sensitive
information); and we will send a secure email to which you can reply in
order to transmit the data over an encrypted website.

This message contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended
solely for the use of the addressee(s) named above.  Any disclosure,
distribution, copying or use of the information by others is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please advise
the sender by immediate reply and delete the original message and any
and all attachments.  Thank you.