[Hidden-tech] cooperative lawyer

Shalini Bahl shalini at iam-bc.com
Sat Jun 23 23:20:30 EDT 2012

Thank you so much dear Hidden tech tribe! This is such an awesome,
helpful, and knowledgeable group of people. I have received so many
good references for a coop lawyer. I have made a short list of a
couple of suggested lawyers and am in touch with them to find the
right fit for our project.

Much gratitude,
Shalini Bahl, PhD
Co-founder & Mindfulness Consultant
The Mindfulness Connection
Tel: (413) 687-1499
http://themindfulnessconnection.com/
http://mindfuluniverse.com/

  because change begins with response-ability