[Hidden-tech] question about blogs

Robin MacRostie rmacrostie at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 09:49:26 EDT 2012

I know I'm probably the only person in the world without a blog.  Always
been to busy to read or write one.

Now I'm in  a writing group that will stop meeting together in person.  If
we want  to stay together online, how would we put together a blog?  When
we meet in person, we all write a short piece to the same prompt.  Then we
all comment on each writing response to  the prompt.

I don't think separate blogs would be good unless there was a way to  link
them together on one blog.   IN other words, what I would like is this:
 - a weekly blog page with the  prompt and a link to each person's writing
response to the prompt as page
AND a place on THAT page for feedback [ comments].

The architecture would be like this:

WRITER'S BLOG
          prompt for the week
          writer 1
                   comments
          writer 2
                   comments

          writer 3
                   comments

          writer etc.
                   comments

Are there some free blog sites that can handle that?    How?

--
Robin MacRostie

Choreo GRAPHIC Design  *applying creativity to custom graphics  for all
types of promotion from business cards...to billboards ...to the Web*

*
*

413.461.6655