[Hidden-tech] Ack... need Power Supply hp elitebook 8440p

David F. Farkas david at farkas.com
Sun Jun 3 20:58:45 EDT 2012

Need help...

My girlfriend is here for the week and needs to login to her work from her
corporate laptop. Unfortunately she forgot the power supply.

Does any have a Power Supply  that would work on an HP EliteEook 8440p that
we could borrow for the week?

Thanx!
David

*LISTEN to 'The Farkas Files <http://www.TheFarkasFiles.com> – The Truth is
in Here... Somewhere'   *
*      LIVE!  *Every Thursday at 9PM EST and Online 24/7 on* EmpoweRadio.com
*

 *D A V I D   F R A N K L I N   F A R K A S*
       *Remote Healing for Real Estate, People & Business*

*                Email:*  david at HouseHealing.com
          * Web Site:*  www
<http://www.househealing.com/>*.HouseHealing.<http://www.househealing.com/>
*com <http://www.househealing.com/>
*         VoiceMail:*  *866 4 **FARKAS*  (866 432 7527)
* Schedule Appt:*  http://tungle.me/househealing
*       Newsletter: * http://www.househealing.com/contact-us/subscribe/
*        FaceBook:*  www.facebook.com/d.f.farkas
*                 Twitter: * http://twitter.com/HouseHealing*
    Radio Show:  *www.*TheFarkasFiles*.com <http://www.TheFarkasFiles.com>

   Snowmen  Fall  From Heaven... * Unassembled*

*   *Everything is Energy, Everything is Connected,
   Everything is Conscious, Everything is Interactive

*   No trees were destroyed by sending this message. However, *
*   a great many electrons were sorely inconvenienced!*