[Hidden-tech] Valley Summit 2012, August 18th @12pm

Kelly Dwan kelly.dwan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 18:41:17 EDT 2012

Hi Hidden Tech,

We have some exciting news about this year's Valley
Summit<http://valleysummit.org/>,
Pioneer Valley's own web conference. This year, the conference will be
taking place Saturday, August 18th, from 12pm-5:30pm in The Frances Crowe
Community Meeting Room in Northampton. We're going to be running one track
-- that's 6 sessions -- covering a range of topics. We're also hosting a
networking dinner afterwards, location TBA.

Because of our great space this year, we're able to not charge for
admission. That's right, this year, Valley Summit is FREE! We have a
maximum capacity of 70 people, so RSVP soon to hold your space for the
event<http://www.meetup.com/nohowebdev/events/73926472/>
.

We're currently looking for a more speakers for the conference. If you're
interested in speaking about web design, development, mobile, marketing, or
the industry, please fill out our speaker form
here<http://valleysummit.org/speaker-application/>
.

Lastly, we're still looking for some sponsors. We're especially looking for
a coffe & snack sponsor! If you're interested in sponsoring Valley Summit,
email us at sponsor at valleysummit.org.

Thanks, HT. We hope to see you there!

Kelly Dwan & Mel Choyce
Co-organizers, Valley Summit 2012