[Hidden-tech] Profit Partners (BNI) guest day Noon Thursday 7-19 (map link attached)

Michael Eger Michael at EgerAssociates.com
Sun Jul 15 15:00:54 EDT 2012

Profit Partners, my BNI chapter is looking to grow, we're hosting a guest
day Thursday June 19th at noon. Come early for open networking.  We meet at
the Shriner's Hall,  133 Longhill St, Springfield, MA 01108

This is the ONLY noon BNI chapter in Western MA. For those that don't
know Business Networking International operates like a round table of
business lead swapping.

Currently we are looking looking for a few good Hidden Techies that do:

Web/SEO
Moving/Storage
Nail and makeup
Health and Wellness (yoga/massage/healthy living)
Print Shops/Mailing services
IT
Plumbing
HVAC
Landscapers/Turf Management
Accountants/Bookkeepers
And many more

If you are or know some one who is in these fields, looking to grow their
business, then please join us Thursday. Bring plenty of business cards. You
will have 60 seconds to promote yourself.

Shiners 133 Longhill st Springfield, MA Thursday 7/19 noon.
<https://maps.google.com/maps?q=133+Longhill+Street,+Springfield,+MA&hl=en&ll=42.08464,-72.576542&spn=0.009029,0.021136&safe=off&hnear=133+Longhill+St,+Springfield,+Massachusetts+01108&gl=us&t=m&z=16&iwloc=A>

If you'er interested in attending but you still have questions or if
your industry was listed above please call me.

-Michael Eger
(413) 455-0797 / Michael at EgerAssociates.com

Senior Sales Consultant
Eger Associates
IT, Political, and Marketing Services

Eager to serve.