[Hidden-tech] Where can I try out desk chairs? (Will Loving)

matt lampiasi mattl at florenceit.net
Fri Jul 13 12:20:40 EDT 2012

I've been working standing for almost a year now, but recently my carpal tunnel is flaring up again due to improperly positioned.. i have a coffee table on a desk .. its close but not optimal ergonomics wise… just this week I saw at one of my clients a desk by http://treaddesk.com and am thinking of getting one although they are very expensive. I like the idea of electrically adjusting it to fine tune for ergonomics.. not sure i want to plunk that much down though… might go with one of these geekdesk models myself.

hidden-tech: where you get your unasked questions answered ;)

Best,

Matt Lampiasi

Florence I.T. / Jagfly Hosting
support at jagflyhosting.com