[Hidden-tech] Where can I try out desk chairs?

Will Loving will at dedicationtechnologies.com
Thu Jul 12 10:16:39 EDT 2012

Peter,

I too struggle with sitting for long periods to do my work and am
considering an electrically adjustable standing desk (
http://www.geekdesk.com/default.asp?contentID=613 ).

However, what I do use now are two chairs that I switch back and forth
between. One is an "executive" chair I got on sale from the Relax-the-Back
store ( http://www.relaxtheback.com/ ) about 10 years and which I really
like, the other is a kneeling chair on wheels, similar to the one in the
upper right picture at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kneeling_chair.

I generally switch a couple of times a day depending on how I'm feeling and
what I'm doing.

Here's a nice lifehacker article on standing desks for anyone who is
interested:
http://lifehacker.com/5881393/one-year-at-my-standing-desk?tag=standingdesk

Will

--