[Hidden-tech] Puzzle for HT SEO experts

Town Websites townwebsites at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 20:43:35 EDT 2012

I'd just set up permanent redirects to correct pages.

Would like to know if there is anything better to do, I've got a couple
websites which need to merge to a new domain and would like to know how best
to maintain the old search karma.  We've already got the new domain landing
on the top 5 search results for the core keywords so basically just want to
retain the existing search results with redirects to appropriate places on
the new domain, unless there is something better to do.

Charlie Heath
Town Websites