[Hidden-tech] OBM (online biz manager) vs VA help

Val Nelson val at valnelson.com
Thu Jul 5 19:13:31 EDT 2012

Hi HT friends,

I have made a nice discovery that I want to share with you. Then I have a
question too.

I was thinking I should have a VA, a virtual assistant, and then I learned
that there are also virtual or online business managers (OBM) who take care
of more than what most VAs do. And it turns out this is what I actually
want and am looking to hire an OBM now.

An OBM helps you think through your goals and advise on solutions such as
software, passive income ideas, improved efficiencies, etc. They help you
plan but they also take care of the implementation, either doing it
themselves or sending out to VAs or other team members. I love this idea!
Most of them have their own crew of assistants to delegate to if needed.
This one-stop shopping, high level assistant idea is very enticing for me.

More info here:
http://onlinebusinessmanager.com/blog/hire-an-online-business-manager

Anyway, even though virtual is fine, I think it would be nice to find a
local OBM, who is within 2 hours of Northampton, in case we ever want to
meet in person. If I don't find someone local, I have already found someone
I like who is not local.

I'm *not *looking for someone who *could *do the things an OBM does. I'm
looking for someone with an established business and experience as an OBM.
Do you know any OBMs in or near Western Mass?

Thanks!
Val

_____________________________________
*Val Nelson*
*
****Career & Business Coach*
 Making It Easy to Make Your Mark...and Make a Living
*
AKA "That woman that leads networking
workshops<http://www.valnelson.com/events/networking-workshop>for
wallflowers"
*
413.320.2182
val at valnelson.com

 Website & Blog: www.valnelson.com
E-newsletter subscribe: www.valnelson.com/subscribe
 Facebook: www.facebook.com/CoachValNelson
Twitter: www.twitter.com/valnelson
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/valnelson

 Northampton, MA

*Discovery Session: Clarity and Confidence in 2 Hours*
http://www.valnelson.com/services/discovery-session/