[Hidden-tech] Save the date: Joomla User Group in Northampton, August 15

Anne Campbell info at annecampbelldesign.com
Thu Jul 5 11:11:20 EDT 2012

Interested in Joomla, the open-source content management system? Joomla
User Group New England is holding our first-ever Northampton meeting next
month:

Wednesday, August 15, 2012
5:30-7 PM
Forbes Library, Northampton
FREE and open to the public

All levels of experience are welcome, from complete newbies to experts. We
usually share "happy Joomla stories" (website launches, great new
extensions we've found, etc.), and "sad Joomla stories" (questions or
problems for the group to help brainstorm). This is followed by a
discussion topic and/or speaker - to be announced.

Please join us for a fun, friendly, informal evening! And if you're
interested in Joomla, please also join our Google Group at
http://joomlanewengland.org/ .

-Anne Campbell

Anne Campbell, info at annecampbelldesign.com
http://www.annecampbelldesign.com/