[Hidden-tech] cell service in Shelburne Falls/Buckland

Stacy Kontrabecki swampdancer at comcast.net
Mon Jul 2 11:02:03 EDT 2012

So I need a new phone and my AT&T contract is long since expired. My
iPhone 3GS consistently has 2/5 bars at my house and all data runs
through WIFI since, even though the phone says 3G service, nothing
loads. I know the phone is old, hence the need to get a new one.

What I am wondering, since my sis, who has Verizon, seems to get better
and better coverage at my house everytime she visits, is - Has Verizon
finally surpassed AT&T for reliability in the hilltowns? I live on 112S
by Buckland Rec/the High School.

PS: I miss Unicel.

Happy holidays.

--