[Hidden-tech] Starting an LLC?

Matt Lampiasi mattl at florenceit.net
Wed Jan 25 12:58:38 EST 2012

Hi

I also used legal zoom a few years ago and it was easy. And then at some point I decided that I could use the $500 a year more than the state of MA,. Which was actually at the suggestion of my accountant at the time.
It is way too expensive in MA. Not business friendly.

And , a small point maybe to some, but every time I have ever talked to anyone in the MA DOR they were rude and condescending if I didn't understand something. So that's a case for letting a person deal with the details like a local pro, though it will cost more.

Best,

Matt Lampiasi