[Hidden-tech] Help with hardware needed

Sara MacKay smackay at literacyproject.org
Fri Jan 6 18:10:10 EST 2012

Looking for some tech help for The Literacy Project, a non-profit org with 5 sites in Franklin and Hampshire counties, for the months of January and February.  Estimated 10/hrs week or so. $20/hr. Very flexible on days/times. Although we can't afford to pay much, you can help make a difference for adult literacy students in your community.  Great opportunity if you are looking to fill out your schedule.
  a.. General hardware configuration and installation of laptops & desktops in small peer-to-peer windows networks.
  b.. Installation/setup of a small wireless network. (6 computers)
  c.. Some troubleshooting as problems arise with printing, connectivity etc.
  d.. Sites in Amherst, Greenfield, Northampton, Orange, and Ware. Sorry, no travel allowance.
Email me or give a call at number below.

Thanks,
Sara

Sara MacKay
Technology Coordinator