[Hidden-tech] Jan14@ Eastworks: The Napkin Art Show, We want your YOUR napkin sketches/musings/art/poetry

Lisa Hoag 1world4all at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 19:45:22 EST 2012

The 2012 Napkin Art Show @ Eastworks - Selections Gallery: WE WANT
YOUR napkin sketches/musings/art/poetry Be there! bring your doodles!

Announcing the 2012 “Napkin Art Show”
When: Jan 14th, 7 to 9:30 PM
Where: Selections Gallery at Eastworks, in Suite 137, 116 Pleasant
St., Easthampton Ma.
Who: All artists (visual and literary) from the Pioneer Valley and beyond
Why: Why not?
Hang time: 2 to 5:30 PM
Particulars: Bring your paper napkin sketches and or napkin
poetry/writings (up to 50 per artist) that you may acquire while
having a coffee or beer or cocktail or pickle or whatever. Size should
not exceed 6” x 6”. Artists from outside the Pioneer Valley are
welcome but need to assign someone to show up in person to hang their
napkin at the napkin hanging event, if they can't come themselves.
There will be music and beer. The napkins will sell for $2: $1 for the
artist, $1 for the event. This is for fun and spirit! Please pass this
on to all your artist friends.

Please join our mailing list to be updated on details for the napkins
show, or to contact us with any questions: selectionsgallery at gmail.com

Or check our website for evolving information about the show:
https://sites.google.com/site/selectionsgallery/

Update 1-5-12:
Musicians will be:
Trevor Healy
Steve Clark
Ken Forfy and Freind
John Landino and Co.

Sponsored by your newest local Easthampton brewer, High and Mighty Beer

FYI, Selections Gallery is an artist run, collaborative gallery in
cooperation with Eastworks.

We hope to see you there :) Help us spread the word.

Cheers,

Lisa

--
Lisa Hoag Designs