[Hidden-tech] Rental

Nharts2 at aol.com Nharts2 at aol.com
Fri Feb 17 11:50:54 EST 2012

Office for rent in South Deerfield. If you're working at home and want to
have a place outside of the house to work, we have a nice spot for you. If
you're interested in web design and publishing, we are too!

If you want a place you can meet clients or  interns, and  have your own
office come see what I can offer you. The space comes with heat,  electric,
internet included. You can take an option to have your own landline  and
direct internet connection for additional cost.

Parking and even a desk included!

Max Hartshorne
Editor
_GoNOMAD.com_ (http://www.gonomad.com/)