[Hidden-tech] Server Cabinet Available

Joan Long joan-long at comcast.net
Thu Feb 9 17:08:17 EST 2012

Server cabinet available for sale:  I have a client that has switched "to the cloud", so this cabinet is no longer required. It is approx. 3-4 years old, Xrack Pro by Gizmac. It's on caster wheels, has six racks and two fans.  I can't find a link to the exact product, but here is a link to the newer version of it.  It's located in Amherst, MA. They are asking $250, but I'm betting they'd entertain your offer. Contact me off list if interested.

http://www.xrackpro.com/XRackPro2-6U-Noise-Reduction-Enclosure-Cabinet-BLK-p/xr-nre2-6u-us-blk.htm

Joan Long

Essential Office Services

essentialoffice.net