[Hidden-tech] Simple CMS for crafter client

Jeremy Dunn jeremy.j.dunn at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 18:54:07 EST 2012

Hi Bobbi,

If time permits,and you and/or your client feel like experimenting, I'd highly recommend www.opensourcecms.com  This site lists more than 250 CMS products and has free working trial versions of every single one.  You can play with each from both the back-end / administrator point of view, and also the front-end / user POV.  There are tens of thousands of ratings; you can filter by category and rating to find the best applications for your purpose.  There are currently 12 CMS products listed in the eCommerce category; but as others have mentioned there are shopping-cart plugins for most of the major CMS apps like Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress, etc.  As the site name implies, all of the CMS products listed are free.

- Jeremy