[Hidden-tech] looping playback of video-file

Tom Adams ~ Reelife Productions & Folktography tomadams at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 09:41:52 EST 2012

Hello fellow technically-inclined-hidden people,

wondering if anyone has suggestions on best/cost effective way
to continuously loop a single quicktime video file on a lcd screen. I have
a client who has been playing a dvd off a dvd player on a loop in his
waiting room for several years and we'd like to upgrade the playback method
with no moving parts. Looking for a simple, inexpensive media playback
device that will connect to his tv and allow for continuous playback of the
audio/video. I figure there must be a little playback device out there
...just not familiar with the options.  Thanks for any feedback as always
:)

*
Regards,
Tom Adams, Director/Owner*
Reelife Productions <http://www.ReelifeProductions.com>  - using technology
to educate, entertain & enlighten since 1996
Folktography by Tom <http://www.folktographybytom.com>- high quality
photography and photo products

Reelife Facebook Page <http://www.facebook.com/reelife>

Reelife's Youtube Channel <http://www.youtube.com/reelife>