[Hidden-tech] Job Opening - Technical Sales

Tony from AssetData tony at assetdata.net
Sun Feb 5 22:51:17 EST 2012

We have a job opening for a unique individual. AssetData is a unique company. We provide Data Backup & Disaster Recovery Planning services for our clients. That's it. Nothing more.

We Have been on a mission to educate the business community about the importance of back up to their existence. Today's technology makes it easy and affordable. It should be a no-brainer for ALL companies but it continues to take a backseat to other sexier IT topics.

We have an opening in the Springfield Area for a technical sales person. He/ She should be able to learn about the backup products we supply and be able to explain them and demo them for the customer.

Please send resumes to me at:
           Tony at assetdata.net

Tony Caggiano
AssetData Cloud Backup