[Hidden-tech] Adobe Creative Cloud Suite

Bruce Hooke bghooke at att.net
Wed Dec 12 23:30:14 EST 2012

I seem to find that the new versions don't really have anything I need all
that much, so I tend to wait until I am about to loose the ability to
upgrade before I upgrade on my Adobe Software. So, thank you for the tip off
that I need to upgrade from CS3 in the next couple of weeks!!

Given that I tend to go 3 or 4 years before upgrading, Jonathon's math very
much points me towards getting the boxed software rather than going over to
the Creative Cloud.

I also don't really like the idea of being locked into a monthly fee in
perpetuity in order to maintain access to my Adobe software. I have some
(non-Adobe) software that is over a decade old that I still use on
occassion.

Thanks,
Bruce