[Hidden-tech] SharePoint users?

Christine Parizo christine at christineparizo.com
Wed Dec 5 11:56:26 EST 2012

I'm writing an article for searchContentManagement.com and need SharePoint
users/administrators and IT managers to discuss upgrading from 2007 to 2010
or from 2010 to the soon-to-be released 2013. Questions include how to
prepare users, how to prep infrastructure, what to expect, and what
pitfalls to avoid. Email me if you are a SharePoint administrator or IT
manager wrangling SharePoint. I'd conduct interviews by phone next week.

Best,
Christine

--
Christine Parizo, Independent Copywriter
Christine Parizo Communications

   - Contact me today <http://www.christineparizo.com/contact.html> for a
   quote on your white papers, case studies, website copy, and more!
   - Why would I need a white paper, ebook, or case study? Find out in *The
   Content Marketing
Cookbook<http://www.christineparizo.com/content-marketing-cookbook.html>
   *, available as a free download to newsletter
subscribers<http://www.christineparizo.com/content-marketing-cookbook.html>
   !

Find me on Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/cparizo> |
LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/cparizo>|