[Hidden-tech] info need for writing fee quotes

Shel Horowitz shel at principledprofit.com
Tue Aug 21 15:11:10 EDT 2012

Definitely on the low end. I moved from billing hourly to flat fee for many
items,e.g., $325 to write a press release or book cover. When I bill
hourly, it is usually $195/hour for writing $150 for editing.

However, my client base is national and interanational, with fewer than 20%
local to western MA. And I have 40+ years experience and national
credentials/reputation.

On Monday, August 20, 2012, valerie55 wrote:

>    ** Be sure to fill out the survey/skills inventory in the member's area.
>    ** If you did, we all thank you.

Shel Horowitz - copywriter, marketing consultant, author, speaker
Affordable, ethical, effective marketing materials and strategies
"I show the world the *value* in your *values*."

Sign the Business Ethics Pledge - Help Change the World
<http://www.business-ethics-pledge.org>

http://www.greenandprofitable.com / http://www.frugalmarketing.com
mailto:shel at greenandprofitable.com * 413-586-2388
Twitter: @ShelHorowitz
Award-winning author: Guerrilla Marketing Goes Green
Blog on GreenBusiness/Marketing/Politics/Ethics:
http://greenandprofitable.com/shels-blog/