[Hidden-tech] left-click is hiring!

Kelly Albrecht kelly at left-click.us
Tue Aug 21 13:23:42 EDT 2012

left-click is hiring!

Original blog post:
http://www.left-click.us/news/blog/were-hiring

About left-click:
http://www.left-click.us/page/about-left-click

We are hiring for Sales Counter and Admin Assistant positions. Full or
part time, a flexible schedule is possible.

We are holding drop-in interviews 8/22/12 from 1pm - 6pm and 8/24/12
from 2pm - 6pm at our office location at 78 Main St, Suite 401,
Northampton MA.

Please fill out the job app and attach a resume at the link below, and
drop in for a quick interview on Wednesday or Friday!

http://www.left-click.us/apply

Email hr at left-click.us to request a time slot, if you need a different
interview time, or with any questions.

Please Share and THANKS!

--

kelly

KELLY ALBRECHT
left-click advanced
78 Main St.
Northampton, MA 01060
main +001 877 289 9820 ext 89
email kelly at left-click.us
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email message, including all
attachments, may contain information that is confidential,
proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected by law. It is to be
viewed only by the intended recipient(s). If you are not intended
recipient(s), please notify the sender of this information and delete
your copy at once. Your cooperation is appreciated.