[Hidden-tech] New England Public Radio now accepting ART MUG submissions.

Peter Chilton peter at peterchilton.com
Fri Aug 17 09:52:24 EDT 2012

I know there are a lot of artists, designers and illustrators on this list so I thought I would share this info:

ART MUG 2012

New England Public Radio is seeking submissions from local artists for our 7th Annual Art Mug! The limited-edition mug will be available to New England Public Radio's contributing listeners during the station's on-air fund drives from October 2012 through June 2013.

What do WFCR and all-news WNNZ mean to you? We are looking for a design created exclusively for New England Public Radio that reflects in some way your interpretation or appreciation of the station, our programming, or even our home in western New England. We welcome all submissions from collage, to pen and ink, to photography - as long as it translates well on a coffee mug! The winning design will be posted on our website and will also be described over the air during the pledge drive for our listeners. If your design references the station by name, please be sure to use "New England Public Radio"

See details here:
http://nepr.net/artmug

Thanks and please pass this along to anyone that you think might be interested.

Pete

Peter Chilton
peter at peterchilton.com