[Hidden-tech] Association Management Software Questions

Christine Parizo christine at christineparizo.com
Thu Aug 16 17:53:28 EDT 2012

Hi all,

A nonprofit I work with is wavering between Wild Apricot and i4a software
for its website and association management. Does anyone have experience
with either of these? Our requirements are:

Membership
Online member application
Online member application payment processing
Individual member profiles
Member renewal tracking with auto reminders sent via email
Database of members and contacts/prospects
Ability to export member info for snail mail
Printable directory from website
Members-only security

Events
Event registration (there may be multiple events going on at once)
Event registration payment processing
Ability to have tiered payment processing for members and non-members
List of events on website
Ability to accept donations
Manage contacts and what events they’ve attended
Allow for table registration and multiple payment options per table

Other
CRMLF Application with email sent directly to chairperson
Page for Articles and News
Email Newsletters
Document/information management between board members
Board of Directors listing

Thanks, all!

--
Christine Parizo, Independent Copywriter
Christine Parizo Communications

   - Contact me today <http://www.christineparizo.com/contact.html> for a
   quote on your white papers, case studies, website copy, and more!
   - Why would I need a white paper, ebook, or case study? Find out in *The
   Content Marketing
Cookbook<http://www.christineparizo.com/content-marketing-cookbook.html>
   *, available as a free download to newsletter
subscribers<http://www.christineparizo.com/content-marketing-cookbook.html>
   !

Find me on Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/cparizo> |
LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/cparizo>|