[Hidden-tech] also, speakers for TEDxShelburneFalls

Stacy Kontrabecki swampdancer at comcast.net
Fri Aug 10 14:00:31 EDT 2012

I should also add, you are most cordially invited to submit a proposal
to present your project, invention, idea, art, etc. at
TEDxShelburneFalls on 11/3. While much of the live talent has been
identified already, we'd love to have a pool of Fantastics to augment
the schedule, if necessary - and as fodder for future TEDxShelburneFalls
events.

As well, if you know someone we should invite to speak, do bring their
fabulousness to our attention.

--
Stacy Kontrabecki, Curator
TEDxShelburneFalls