[Hidden-tech] to 180 in Word

Robin MacRostie rmacr at choreographicdesign.com
Thu Sep 29 21:02:44 EDT 2011

Wow.

thanks Don.   I tried the paste special.    It comes in as jpeg with a white background.   Unfortunately the background is supposed to be blue.

What is "...place the Picture Wrap as “inline” to move it with the rest of the text...?
=
There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear  to them except in the form of bread.
																	- M. Ghandi
Robin MacRostie
Choreo  G R A P H I C  Design

where YOU're the show & tell