[Hidden-tech] to 180 in Word

Don Lesser dlesser at ptraining.com
Thu Sep 29 15:33:48 EDT 2011

You can’t flip contents of table cell 180 in Word 2003 and above, at least
on the PC version. You have to either treat it as Word Art (with the
attendant font issues) or convert it to a picture (and have to repaste it if
the content changes).

There is no rotate text option in Word 2003 and up, except for a Text
Direction option in text boxes, table cells, and frames that lets you choose
90, 270 and 0. No 180.

Don Lesser

Pioneer Training, Inc.

139B Damon Road, Ste 8