[Hidden-tech] Getting to Know Final Cut Pro X

Craig Sinclair media at amherstmedia.org
Mon Sep 19 20:33:35 EDT 2011

There's been much discussion about and derision of Apple's latest Final Cut Pro update this summer: FCP X.

At Amherst Media we've been inundated with questions, so I asked our regular trainer Kiri Roberts to create a one evening seminar
- "Get to Know Final Cut Pro X" - 6pm, Mon Sep 26th @ Amherst Media

Kiri knows Apple's Pro Apps inside out, he's been Apple Certified to teach Final Cut Pro, Motion, Soundtrack Pro & Logic for several years, but when FCP X came out he was -like many of us- pretty underwhelmed. Now he's spent some time using FCP X this evening promises to be a frank examination of its capabilities and best uses, to give all of us a fuller sense of its relative use in our organizations and workflows.

We're charging $15 for the evening, but if any Hidden-Tech people want to come along let me know by email and we'll waive the fee.

Full details here: http://amherstmedia.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=65

Cheers
Craig

PS. We're going to start offering Apple Certifications in FCP X in October, as we keep getting asked for them, but continue FCP 7 classes at least until January and then take stock of how things stand.

The current schedule is here: www.amhertsmedia.org/apple and IT classes are here: www.amhertsmedia.org/it

Craig Sinclair
Director of Media Technologies
craig at amherstmedia.org