[Hidden-tech] anyone know of a non-profit that needs data/database assistance?

Don Swyers dswyers at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 16 10:32:40 EDT 2011

I am a seasoned DBA/data analyst with some 'bandwidth' in my schedule to assist a non-profit that needs some help.

have a vast experience in the database area, having been a DBA for most of my
career (a Relational DB expert, and have even designed and supported both Hierarchical and Network
databases).  I have designed and built
datawarehouses .  Recently I have worked
with data security and understand the importance of data privacy and have
supported a few different corporations comply with SOX, GLB Act, Ma 201 CMR 17.00 and HIPAAlaws.  I would be willing to assist with any of the above.

Please feel free to contact me 'off list'.
Thanks,

Donald G Swyers
dswyers at yahoo.com
(413) 585-0356 [home]