[Hidden-tech] URGENT need for tech support in recording a Skype video conversation

Deborah Chandler debchandler411 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 13:15:05 EDT 2011

Dear Hidden Techers,

Does someone know how to record a Skype video conversation (not just audio)
who would be willing to either provide tech support in person, or give some
tech support over the phone?  (I don't know the computer platform of the
parties yet, and I know that is relevent.) The person being interviewed is
in Florida. The interviewer will be local, and is not yet finalized, but
will be soon.

Also, the recording needs to be posted online, including on YouTube, if
someone knows how to format the recorded file for that purpose, also.

This important Skype video call needs to be recorded either by 4pm today EDT
or tomorrow between 2pm-4pm, as per the interviewee's schedule.

If you or someone you know is knowledgeable about this, please contact *Susan
Serpa ASAP at 617-599-5195*.

Thanks,
Deb Chandler