[Hidden-tech] Verizon blockage problem (long post)

Matt Lampiasi mattl at florenceit.net
Thu Sep 15 11:53:04 EDT 2011

Hi

There has DEFINITELY been internet routing issues over the last couple
of weeks that I have confirmed are ROUTING and DNS issues. Unfortunately
the problem was NOT at the datacenters where I have servers, nor with my
ISP. So there's not much to be done but hope the owners of those routers
get things straightened out. Your ISP is the best person to let know. I
also had some luck changing the dns servers for a couple of clients to
opendns and they were able to get to their hosted websites.

Matt
http://florenceit.net