[Hidden-tech] Cell Phone Recycling

Chris Hoogendyk hoogendyk at bio.umass.edu
Wed Sep 7 16:42:23 EDT 2011

When I did it a couple of years ago, I took a couple to the Police Department. They were donating
them to an organization for battered women who needed them for protection. They get checked out,
refurbished if necessary, and distributed.

--

Chris Hoogendyk

-
    O__  ---- Systems Administrator
   c/ /'_ --- Biology&  Geology Departments
  (*) \(*) -- 140 Morrill Science Center

<hoogendyk at bio.umass.edu>

Erdös 4