[Hidden-tech] "on-disc" printing software

Tom Adams ~ Reelife Productions & Folktography tomadams at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 15:05:18 EDT 2011

Hi again hidden techers,

I'm hoping there is "on-disc" label printing software out there that will
allow me to export a file as a high res jpg or png (300dpi) without any of
the CD guidelines showing. I'd like to send a DVD label design to an outside
printer/duplicator but I'm currently using Epson's free/basic & generally
good "Print CD" software that came with my Epson Artisan 710...but it
doesn't have this option to export.
Hope that makes sense...

I've been using photoshop as a workaround  but it's wicked time consuming
and I'm sure there's a better/more efficient way to go about this...

Once again, thanks to anyone who can offer any suggestions.

--

*
Regards,

Reelife Facebook Page <http://www.facebook.com/reelife>