[Hidden-tech] Online product marketing help needed

Christian Lagier christian at tippingpointprojects.com
Thu Oct 27 14:44:28 EDT 2011

I am involved with a start-up that needs some help with online marketing.
I'd appreciate hearing recommendations or directly from anybody that has
some spare capacity to help, and first hand experience with online marketing
for gift product on a shoestring budget, e.g. Facebook ads, adwords, using
social media, measurement of effectiveness, etc.

Check out the product at www.gaycoffee.com - artisan, hand-roasted coffee
with a very distinct profile. Let me know what marketing experience you have
that might help such a project.

Regards,

Christian