[Hidden-tech] FREE? recovery software recommendations for SD card

Bill Weakley mc_fonix at mac.com
Wed Oct 26 10:13:41 EDT 2011

Hi Tom,

If you're on a Mac, I've had good results with a free app called Exif Untrasher. I don't know whether it works on Lion, but I've used it on all previous OS X systems with no trouble.

http://www.bluem.net/en/mac/exif-untrasher/

--Bill

William R. Weakley, Jr.
Smith College Web Applications Developer / Administrator
wweakley at smith.edu
mc_fonix at mac.com
http://www.smith.edu