[Hidden-tech] Image rights question

Colin Panetta colin at left-click.us
Tue Oct 25 15:36:09 EDT 2011

Thanks for all the private responses to this question. It's clear that we
should not post the image. I was already pretty sure that was the case, but
I wanted to double check with all the knowledgeable folks on here to see if
the fact that we were not charging for anything (and posting it in much the
same way we found it online which was also not from Time or the
photographer) changed things. Thanks!

Best,
Colin

--
COLIN PANETTA
Creative Director, *left-click *

FACEBOOK  <http://www.facebook.com/left-clickus>| TWITTER
<http://www.twitter.com/colinleftclick>
| LINKEDIN  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/colinpanetta>| BLOG
<http://www.left-click.us/news/20>

left-click Corporation
78 Main St. Suite 401
Northampton, MA 01060

+001 877 289 9820 * 310
colin at left-click.us  <colin at left-click.us>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including all attachments, may
contain information that is confidential, proprietary, privileged or
otherwise protected by law. It is to be viewed only by the intended
recipient(s). If you are not intended recipient(s), please notify the sender
of this information and delete your copy at once. Your cooperation is
appreciated.