[Hidden-tech] Verizon vs ATT smart phone coverage in the Valley

Lynne Rudié lynnerudie at verizon.net
Thu Nov 10 14:26:21 EST 2011

Hi Lynn
	I got a Verizon iphone last February and love it more than I should
really admit. The phone usage itself is the same price as my old non-
smart phone, plus $30 a month for unlimited data. (I was out of
contract on my old phone so I think I got a good deal for signing a
new contract.) I have experienced a few short dead spots going to
Boston on route 2 but very minor. I use the gps app and the radio app
and email all the time with really good coverage everywhere too.
	I think that you will find horror stories about both AT&T and Verizon
because they are both large corporate entities--as others have said,
it depends where you are. I don't know if they will still let you take
one on a trial basis to test out the coverage. I have other verizon
services bundled and like the discount. I got really good customer
service from verizon when I bought the phone and attribute that to the
agreement they have with Apple.
	Lynne