[Hidden-tech] Please help quiet down zombie iPad

Shel Horowitz shel at frugalfun.com
Wed Nov 2 08:51:29 EDT 2011

Help, please! My iPad asked if I wanted to download purchases before
upgrading software, which I did. Now it plays music at odd
times--even when off and no apps running. Yes, I've tried
double-clicking the home button and manually shutting off. I think it
now probably has my entire iTunes desktop music library on it, which
is nice. But *I* would like to be in control over when the music
plays, especially since I'm often using it to take notes at
conferences or work from a coffee shop. Anybody have any advice?

Shel Horowitz - 413-586-2388/ shel at frugalfun.com
-->Join the Business Ethics Pledge - Ten Years to Change the World,
One Signature at a Time  (please tell your friends)
<http://www.business-ethics-pledge.org>
Marketing consulting * copywriting * publishing assistance * speaking
How to market ethically/effectively: http://www.frugalmarketing.com
Ethics Blog:  http://www.principledprofit.com/good-business-blog/
Books: http://www.frugalmarketing.com/shop.html