[Hidden-tech] Anyone interested in working on hyperevideo technology and the TeleWeb?

Ted Williams (TSC) ted.williams at tscweb.tv
Wed May 25 19:59:52 EDT 2011

Hello All,

I am starting a grass-roots effort to finish and implement a cache of
hypervideo technology that I own, and to found a consortium similar to
the W3C for the TeleWeb.  This effort is not entirely open source, nor
is it entirely proprietary.  The specs and standards will be open and
free to all, but implementations of them written by us will be licensed
for a fee.

If anyone is interested in learning what hypervideo is, what the TeleWeb
is, or details of what is planned, please reply to me directly and I
will respond.  I would love to hear from television industry artists as
well, so feel free to email.

Thanks all, have a great evening.

Regards,
Ted Williams