[Hidden-tech] Hiring Software Engineer/Web UI Developer

Mary StLaurent mstlaurent at dovetailinternet.com
Fri May 20 10:28:09 EDT 2011

http://dovetailinternet.com/default.asp?LINKNAME=JOBS&Job_ID=17

Career Opportunities with Dovetail
Software Engineer/Web UI Developer

Skills:
JQUERY, AJAX, HTML, CSS, ASP.NET, C#

Pay Rate:
Competitive Salary based on experience

What are you about?
Enjoy problem solving. Sharing experiences. Having fun. And making money too!

If so, that's what Dovetail Internet Technologies is about.
Dovetail is experiencing explosive growth in user adoption and revenue success prompting product functionality growth to meet the demands of our user community. Our customers value our personal value added approach and ongoing commitment to meeting their needs through creative web solutions.
We are located in Worcester, MA 01608.

About You:
You will join our Development Team and will take an active role in providing intelligent solutions for the evolution of our flagship web Content Management System (CMS) and Ecommerce shopping cart offerings. Fitting in will be easy if you learn quickly and have good communication skills.
Functioning closely with software engineers and designers, you will help analyze customer and business requirements in order to implement a quality user interface experience.

Key Requirements:
*         Web interface design experience
*         Strong proficiency in C#, jQUERY, and the Visual Studio authoring environment
*         An associates or bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
*         Self-motivated, able to work in both team environments and independently

Ideal Requirements
*         Experience with DevExpress or other third party controls a plus
*         Strong foundation of design patterns and objected-oriented programming (OOP) concepts
*         Experience with Telerik Testing Suite

Benefits and Perks:
*         Bottomless pot of freshly brewed coffee
*         Lots of lunch spots nearby
*         Medical insurance for the whole family
*         Dental Insurance
*         401K plan
*         Long Term Disability and Life Insuranc
*         Paid holidays
*         Accrued paid time off starting at 15 days per year
*         A bright best of the best team to collaborate with

Contact Information
Human Resources
Dovetail Internet Technologies, LLC
40 Southbridge Street
Suite 210
Worcester
MA
01608
Phone: NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
email: jobs at dovetailinternet.com<mailto:jobs at dovetailinternet.com>

Click here<http://dovetailinternet.com/default.asp?LINKNAME=JOBS&category_ID=66> to return.

Dovetail Internet Technologies, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer

Have a GREAT Day!

Mary StLaurent
Sales & Marketing Support Administrator
Dovetail Internet Technologies, LLC
40 Southbridge Street, Suite 210
Worcester, MA 01608

direct:

508.925.7413

email:

mstlaurent at dovetailinternet.com<mailto:mstlaurent at dovetailinternet.com>

main:
fax:

508.845.6465
508.752.6465

website:

www.dovetailinternet.com<http://www.dovetailinternet.com/>

This e-mail and (including any attachments) may contain confidential information, may be protected by applicable privileges, and may constitute non-public information. It is intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s) of the message. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender. Unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.