[Hidden-tech] PayPal Adaptive API

Will Loving will at dedicationtechnologies.com
Tue May 17 12:30:17 EDT 2011

Does anyone have experience with using the PayPal Adaptive Payment API? At
some point in the next several months I expect to be looking to integrate
this into a database system I'm developing (in FileMaker). I'm familiar with
more traditional credit card processing database transactions but the PayPal
Adaptive Payments system seems incredibly oblique to understand. (My
experience with credit card systems in general is that they seem to be
intentionally oblique to make it hard to determine how much money is being
generated by the processors, but that's a different discussion.)

If you are familiar with the Adaptive Payments API, I'm initially looking
for someone to answer a just a couple of basic questions about how it works
now to make sure it will do what I want. Then, down the road when I actually
get to the point of doing the implimentation, to possibly be available for
what would likely be a few hours of nuts and bolts consulting.

Please contact me off-list.

Will

Will Loving, President
Dedication Technologies, Inc.