[Hidden-tech] Need used Mac laptop

Videatives videatives at aol.com
Tue May 17 08:53:02 EDT 2011

Dear HT'ers,

Sorry for this request if we are not supposed to use Hidden Tech to
buy and sell things, but I thought it would be okay since I am looking
to buy.  I need a Mac laptop, used, not more than two years old, that
runs Leopard and fast enough to edit video.  I use Final Cut Express,
Quicktime Pro, Illustrator, and Photoshop.  The more ram the better.
Perhaps you want to upgrade and you could sell me your "previously
owned" computer.  My contact information is printed below.  Thanks.

George

George Forman, President
Videatives, Inc.
19 The Hollow