[Hidden-tech] Amherst Media invites you to enter to win a FREE 32-inch flat screen television

Wendy Bloomenthal wendy at amherstmedia.org
Mon May 16 18:02:32 EDT 2011

Hello Dear HT friends,

We are committed to meeting our participation goal for this important
survey process.  Many of you previously indicated your interest in
taking part, but for various & understandable reasons weren't able to
take part in our face to face sessions.  Never fear . . . we still want
and need your input.  And we've made it super easy.

 From the comfort of your own computer, in the environment of your
choosing . . . visit www.amherstmedia.org/survey and complete this
convenient survey.

Missed out on the free goodies at our in-person sessions?  No problem.
Complete this online version and you're still entered to win the FREE
32-inch flat screen television.

Thanks to each of you for your ongoing support and collaboration.

~Wendy Bloomenthal
wendy at amherstmedia.org
413.259.3306