[Hidden-tech] Netbook?

David F. Farkas david at farkas.com
Mon May 16 16:58:10 EDT 2011

Hi folks...

With so many people switching to tablets I was hoping to see lots of really
cheap Netbooks and laptops. Alas that does not seem to be happening. I
really need a keyboard for my writing and will wait for tablets to mature,
have slide out keyboards and come way down in price.

If you know of any place seling Netbooks cheap, please point me there. OR,
if you have one and are willing to sell it for the proverbial song, please
let me know whatchagot.

Thanx
David

 *D A V I D   F R A N K L I N   F A R K A S*
  *Remote Healing for Real Estate, People & Business*

*                Email:*  david at HouseHealing.com
         * Web Site:*  www
<http://www.househealing.com/>*.HouseHealing.<http://www.househealing.com/>
*com <http://www.househealing.com/>
*       Newsletter: * http://www.househealing.com/contact-us/subscribe/

*         VoiceMail:*  866 4 FARKAS  (866 432 7527)*
Schedule Appt:*  http://tungle.me/househealing

*        FaceBook:*  www.facebook.com/d.f.farkas
*          FB Page:*
http://www.facebook.com/househealing<http://tr.im/HouseHealingFan>
*            Twitter: * http://twitter.com/HouseHealing

   Snowmen  Fall  From Heaven... * Unassembled

   *Everything is Energy, Everything is Connected,
   Everything is Conscious, Everything is Interactive*
**
   No trees were destroyed by sending this message. However,
   a great many electrons were sorely inconvenienced!*