[Hidden-tech] Car dealerships

Deborah Chandler debchandler411 at gmail.com
Thu May 12 13:37:19 EDT 2011

Thanks, everybody! (I love this list, and received about 10 responses
already!)

I am here in Greenfield between appts. so I will check out Cherry Rum,
Greenfield Foreign and Chappelle's if I have time.

Opinions of Nap's on Federal Street? I just went there and my sister has
bought a few cars through Bobby and loves them. He took my specs and will
look at the auctions tomorrow. He only has about 4 used cars in his
inventory.

And lastly, any other cars folks have bought in the same size/style range of
the ones I mentioned? I want to stick close to a $10,000 budget. (Anyone who
knows me will know about this other prerequisite: It must fit a full-size
goat in the back...:-D) The Accent hatchback is questionable and I need to
do some measuring....

Thanks again!
Deb