[Hidden-tech] Problem with MYSQL Server - Magento !!

Afranio Torres Neto webal at hotmail.com
Tue May 10 11:49:27 EDT 2011

Hi HT !!

Thanks for the several responses I got so far.

My friend decided to to a new road and start from scratch that's the good news. The bad news which files should I bring over to the new server from the old. I assume only 3 folders: app, media and skin. My friend and I are concerned with the app folder because the name of the folder was in the error multiple times. We know it's a crucial folder. Any suggestions ? The error occurred when I transferred all the folder and files.

Thanks again,
Afranio Torres Neto