[Hidden-tech] Problem with MYSQL Server - Magento !!

Afranio Torres Neto webal at hotmail.com
Mon May 9 18:51:01 EDT 2011

Hi Techies !!

I am hoping someone is familiar with an error message I am getting via Magento. The errors says: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2). I searched online and had several answers to this error, but they all differ so I  thought maybe HT techies had an idea on solving the problem.  Someone else used a server to do the job and then we brought back into another server in the company.

Thanks in advance,
Afranio