[Hidden-tech] Ideal E-mail Platforms

Rich rich at on-the-net.com
Mon May 2 16:04:11 EDT 2011

The current Thunderbird is a long way from earlier versions,
it has a global pre-index, which I personally don't like but works well for many.

On the other hand I NEVER will use outlook or allow it as an supported company option
call it my "MS has too many strikes against it to trust it" theory.

Rich

BTW - there is no reason for " (was Re: reducing gmail tips)" on these messages,
unrelated discussion

--
Rich Roth
CEO On-the-net

Bringing you complex online systems since the net was young
http://www.tnrglobal.com - Blog: http://www.rizbang.com
Helping move the world:  http://www.earththrives.com